Thursday, January 29, 2009

4h quick MODEL / project RollerCoaster Ecxalibur





Hi , this model was quickly fleshed out in maya as base mesh, then brought in to zbrush for quick modeling. He is inspired from the character in 2d animation studio which Carlos had done a character design and posted on our blogg. When time comes I will continue on him. I enjoyed it very much and it was very quick and stylish. I think I still got him from a angle that is too human realistic as far as some line in the muscles go. I wanted a little more a la Ryan Kingsliey!!

1 comment:

Angelo Cordon said...

Looks pretty cool so far - in terms of sculpting, i really enjoy how you you have subtly sculpted the muscles. But how true is this to the final look that your team is trying to achieve? Does he need to be smoother and lesser details? Sorry, couldn't find anything on Ryan Kingsliey so I don't know who you were trying to refer to...