Monday, May 17, 2010

Quick and the Dead

Ah, to be back once again!

In the midst of finally settling over a new place, I have a whole bunch of old works I'd like to share. Most of which are unfinished projects that I've collected over the past year. I finally once again have a scanner, also, now a printer, so this will bring new depths to my arsenal!

Below is an unfinished project that I was attempting to do, inspired by the book "The Skillsfull Huntsman, I wanted to take a movie and redesign the look of the story. In this case, I wanted to make a samurai version of Sam Raimi's "The Quick and the Dead", considering that most western movies were adaptation of Samurai movies :)

Sadly this project was put on hiatus for the longest time. Looking back at these now, I'd like to see to continue this project with the proficiency that I have these days :)

No comments: