Tuesday, July 7, 2009


Hey guys,

Listened to a lot of the earlier critiques.
expanded some of the foreground elements.

really liked Anders comments about composition. I really am going for environment feel more than any particular element, but agree that the image should still be compositionaly strong and move the eye about. I feel like now there is a bit more info on the status of the world in the foreground, and there is still a payoff in the distance, low contrast, but near some rich colors and will add detail as I go on later, but its shaping up.
Any more comments would really help me nail it in.

Thanks

1 comment:

MR.SHIZZLA said...

Wow it's stunning, I am your FAN now!!!! I love all the side action that is going on, the little people , the workers really gives you a feel for the world.
GREAT JOB, great piece